Wednesday 3 March 2010

MEHdinburgh

Wednesday afternoon is officially the least stylish time of the week. No one. Zilch. Nada. Non-existent number of people worth photographing. I don't think I've ever seen a city so deserted..so lifeless. But we were not going to resort to snapping mediocre attire - that is not our way.

Oh, except this vision of perfection right here. Top class, non? OK this was a test shot and my legs are in perfect model proportions thankyouverymuch.


Well, it can only get better. And damn right it will! To compensate, Paris Fashion Week is FINALLY upon us again and although, sadly, by the time I get there it will be all over, I can still bring you its glory through the medium of finding the best pictures and posting them on here :)
I just saw the schedule and oh em gee it's a jam-packed marathon of excitement! (Click here to see the calendar!)

You do not want to miss the ensuing feast for your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment